Monday, January 26, 2015

Learning Hack of the Day: Send It On Up.

Send it on up. In Catholic schools, when students struggle the nuns will tell them to send it on up. Ask the lord for help with this learning issue. You don't have to be Catholic or even Christian. There are hundreds of Gods, Goddesses, saints and angels who are willing to help us. Faith gives us all a big helping hand. When I lose something, I pray to St. Anthony, the patron saint of lost things. When one of my cats is lost or has a health issue, I pray to Bast, the goddess of cats. It can help to have a small altar near your desk or study area. I might put an apple here for my spirit teachers and guides. I also have pencils, erasers, and tokens, like tiny dolls to represent the saint or spirit helper. St. Catherine of Alexandria and St. Thomas Aquinas are the patron saints of students. Athena is the goddess of wisdom. Try Amazon Mom for Free

No comments:

Post a Comment