1. In what year were each of the four men with birthdays in February born?
2. Who was the first president born in the 19th century?
3. Who was the first president born in the 20th century?
4. Who was the first president to be born after the American Revolution?
5. What president had the campaign slogan, “I like Ike.”
6. Teddy Roosevelt’s niece Eleanor married a future president while Teddy Roosevelt was in the White House? What was the name of her husband?
7. Who was president when the Berlin Wall was torn down?
8. What president wrote the best selling book, “Profiles In Courage”?
9. How many presidents were assassinated?
10. What president had a popular dog named Fala?
1. Washington 1732, William Henry Harrison 1773, Lincoln 1809, Reagan 1911.
2. Milliard Fillmore 1800.
3. John F. Kennedy, born in 1917,
4. James K Polk was born in 1795.
5. Dwight David "Ike" Eisenhower.
6. Eleanor Roosevelt marrie her fifth cousin Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
7. George Herbert Walker Bush
8. John F. Kennedy.
10.Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
Pick up a biography of one of our presidents or first ladies and read about his or her life.
When historians are asked to rank the presidents, the three top ranked are George Washington, Abraham Lincoln and Franklin Roosevelt. Look these men up in an encyclopedia. Why do you think they rank at the top?